International Journal of Research in Business Studies is an open access, double blind peer reviewed journal. In IJRBS, original research paper – empirical and theoretical, and reviews are published to inform the current researches and practices in all area of business studies.
IJRBS includes articles related to the different fields of:
- General Management
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Systems
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- International Business
- Legal Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Sciences
- Strategic Management
Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscripts to email@example.com or papers must be submitted electronically through the online submission tracking system at http://icrb.international/submit.php.
Instruction for Authors:
Manuscripts are accepted for the publication on the following criteria:
- Manuscripts are published on the explicit understanding that the articles on the journal are neither published nor being currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be original work i.e. it should not contain plagiarism.
- The manuscript must have author’s full name, current designation, institutes name, qualifications, and full address along with contact details.
- The article does not contain any unlawful statements.
- All authors whose names appear on the submission have contributed sufficiently to the research work and therefore all authors are jointly and equally responsible and accountable for the results.
All manuscripts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee/ Editorial board which reserves all the rights to accept or reject the paper for inclusion in the journal.
Manuscripts will undergo the double blind peer reviewed process, for it’s content, relevance and compliance to the IJRBS submission format. Decision will be made as rapid as possible and the journal strives to return reviewers’ comments to authors within 1 week from its submission.
The editorial board is responsible for taking the last decision and have full authority to accept and reject the manuscripts.
Key points for paper submission:
Regular Article: All portions of the manuscripts must be typed double-spaced (1.5 line spacing) & having font type; Times New Roman font, font size 12, and 1.0-inch margins on all sides of A4 (including references, appendices, tables and figures).
The title should be brief phrase describing the contents of the paper. It should include authors’ full name, qualifications, designations & affiliations, the name of the corresponding author along with full contact details.
The abstract should be informative, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the work and should have limit upto 250 words.
Number of keywords should lie between 5 to 10.
The introduction part should provide the complete and clear statements of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, and the proposed approach or solutions.
Data and Methodology should be complete enough to allow experiments to be reproduced.
Results should be explained and presented with clarity and precision without referring the literature.
References must be in APA Format only and in Roman font. In the text, a reference identified by means of an author’s name should be followed by the date of the references in brackets. It should be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical orders.
Page to read